We Are Recruiting
We are always looking for staff who are passionate about what they do and enjoy working as a part of a team.
Events Coordinator (Full Time – Permenant
Greens are an event catering company who have been operating now for 4 years and are looking for a full time member of staff to help grow the business. Please visit www.greenscatering.co.uk to find out more about us.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the first point of contact for Greens Catering for both clients and suppliers
- Deal with enquiries, quote for jobs and put together proposals
- Work closely with the Sales Manager, Head Chef, suppliers and clients to create memorable and client specific events
- Organise the equipment and staffing for events
- Host Tastings
- Set up and work events
- Liaise with the Marketing contact and carry out some marketing duties including social media content
- Have a keen interest in food and drink
- Be well organised and be able to prioritise
- Capable to work with word, excel and outlook
- Previous experience preferred but not mandatory
- Be approachable and customer friendly
- Motivated but with the ability to have fun whilst working
- Enthusiasm to help to grow the company
- Flexible with hours as evening and weekend work will be required but mainly 8.30am – 5pm
- Have a car and be able to drive as public transport to the office is not an option
Salary £16k – £20k pa dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 /year
If you are interested please email your CV to email@example.com.
Full time hours
Mon – Fri
£8 per hour
Seasonal 6 month zero hour contract
From Mon – Fri (allocated jobs as required)
£8 per hour
In addition we are always looking to recruit Freelance Event Managers and Freelance Chefs.
Please email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.